Queen Street Medical Centre, Murwillumbah, is a private medical practice. All fees are to be paid at the time of consultation by either cash, EFTPOS, credit card or cheque. For your convenience we have a direct link to Medicare and your rebate can be credited back to you instantly.
Holders of a valid Health Care Concession or Commonwealth Health Care card are charged a discounted fee.
Typical consultation fees as at 1/11/2020:
|Description (the durations below are moderated against complexity)||Item No||Standard Fee $||HCC Fee $||Medicare Rebate $|
|Level A – very simple, less than 5 min||3||35.80||31.70||17.90|
|Level B – normal complexity, up to 20 min||23||72.50||64.20||39.10|
|Level C – more complexity, 20 – 39 mins||36||132.30||117.25||75.75|
|Level D – high complexity, 40 mins or more||44||201.20||178.30||111.50|
BULK BILLED SERVICES
- Children 15 years and under & High School Students
- Pensioners (eg disability support, single supporting parent, and aged pensioners).
- Chronic disease management Care Plans
- Comprehensive health assessments for eligible patients:
- type 2 diabetes risk evaluation
- people aged 45-49 years for risk of chronic disease
- people aged 75 years and older and residents of residential aged care facilities
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples
- people with an intellectual disability
- refugees and other humanitarian entrants
NB: Outside of the services listed above, a doctor might offer to bulk bill a service by discretion in exceptional circumstances. Please discuss this at the beginning of the consultation.