Book Your Appointment Online
To book an appointment, please call our friendly team of receptionists on 02 66721244 or you may use the online booking system below.
New patients, please book an appointment by phone. You must be seen face to face for your first appointment.
To be eligible for telephone appointments you must have been seen in the surgery at least once in the past 12 months. Telephone appointments are for a maximum of 15 minutes and a maximum of two issues are to be discussed.
Non pensioner phone and video consultations will require a credit or debit card to be provided for payment after your appointment. HotDoc will automatically cancel your appointment if you choose not to enter your card details. If you do not wish to provide your card details, please make a face to face appointment.
If you are a pensioner, you will not be required to provide card details if you book the pensioner specific phone or video appointment.
Current patients of the practice are eligible to make online appointments by registering their details via the online appointment link.
- Please enter your “First Name” and “Last Name” as they appear on your Medicare Card.
- A standard appointment booked online is 15 minutes – if you have more than two simple issues to discuss, we request you book a longer appointment (30 minutes) to allow the Doctor to run better to time.
- Pre-Employment Medical, Commercial Drivers Medical, Chronic Disease Management Plans, Procedures and Immunisations are not able to be booked online along with complex appointments. Please give one of our Receptionists a call to make a suitable time for one of these.
- If you are unable to keep your appointment, please be kind enough to cancel at least 2 hours before your appointment time is due.
- Please do not use the Online Booking System for an Emergency Appointment.
- If you are experiencing a medical emergency, please call “000” for an ambulance.